Welcome to our spring update of 2019!
As all the daffodils are blossoming, so are we! Take a look at what we have gotten up to over the past few months:
Our team is growing!
Our new members; Kait, Jeni, Vicky and Dana have settled in nicely.
We are still in the process of updating our website, so keep your eyes peeled for our new content!
- We had a whole team meeting in March
- Some of our interns attended training on anger, mental health, self-esteem and eating disorders
- We attended Family Fund’s Manchester information day
- Interviews are in progress for more interns from The University of Manchester
- We now have an office dog – Ruby!
As we have been growing, we have received more and more positive feedback from our clients. Here are some of the recent testimonials we have been given:
If you have accessed our services and wish to tell us and others about it, please leave a review!
We take all of our client’s comments into consideration in order to make our service the best it can possibly be!
See you at the next update… roll on summer!